Barker Shoes have been an English tradition for 140 years. Only the most carefully selected leathers are used and the uppers are shaped on the last by hand. Many other traditional shoemaking methods are still employed including slow natural drying and polishing. This is why Barker English Shoes have a unique quality that no machine can ever match. Barker has been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton since 1880. In a changing world, it's good to know you can still find perfection if you look for it.
From the Creative Collection, Butcher is a wing-cap boot made on the 460 last from premium calf leather at the UK - Earls Barton factory.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted construction
- Full leather insole and lining
- Calf leather with natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Full Leather Sole
- Complete with Barker dust bags, shoe horn, and spare laces.
- Packed in our exclusive Harris & Howard footwear carrying case.