Barker Shoes have been an English tradition for 140 years. Only the most carefully selected leathers are used and the uppers are shaped on the last by hand. Many other traditional shoemaking methods are still employed including slow natural drying and polishing. This is why Barker English Shoes have a unique quality that no machine can ever match. Barker has been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton since 1880. In a changing world, it's good to know you can still find perfection if you look for it.
Wesley is a hand-sewn moccasin with brass trim on the saddle and a rubber forepart sole. A timeless loafer for everyday wear.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Full leather insole and lining
- Cemented construction
- Calf leather with a natural finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Hybrid leather/rubber sole
- Comes with two dustbags and a shoehorn