Barker Shoes have been an English tradition for 140 years. Only the most carefully selected leathers are used and the uppers are shaped on the last by hand. Many other traditional shoemaking methods are still employed including slow natural drying and polishing. This is why Barker English Shoes have a unique quality that no machine can ever match. Barker has been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton since 1880. In a changing world, it's good to know you can still find perfection if you look for it.
The Newark is a stylish slip-on featuring a tram line seam running the length of the vamp.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Full leather insole and lining
- Leather with hi-shine finish
- Hand-stitched detailing
- 6mm leather sole/rubber insert and a 27mm heel.
- Made on the 327 last.