Barker Shoes have been an English tradition for 140 years. Only the most carefully selected leathers are used and the uppers are shaped on the last by hand. Many other traditional shoemaking methods are still employed including slow natural drying and polishing. This is why Barker English Shoes have a unique quality that no machine can ever match. Barker has been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton since 1880. In a changing world, it's good to know you can still find perfection if you look for it.
Larry is a modern Brogue Derby with classic features and built with a sturdy welted leather sole.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Goodyear Welted construction
- Full leather insole and lining
- Calf leather with punching detail
- Hand-stitched detailing
- Rubber heel
- 443 last
- Commes with two dustbags and a shoehorn