Barker Shoes have been an English tradition for 140 years. Only the most carefully selected leathers are used and the uppers are shaped on the last by hand. Many other traditional shoemaking methods are still employed including slow natural drying and polishing. This is why Barker English Shoes have a unique quality that no machine can ever match. Barker has been making shoes in the Northamptonshire village of Earls Barton since 1880. In a changing world, it's good to know you can still find perfection if you look for it.
A modern take on a classic brogue with intricate wingtip and bold blue punched detail.
- Designed and made in Northampton, England
- Premium craftsmanship since 1880
- Part of the 'Creative Collection'
- Contemporary design
- Full leather insole and lining
- Dark Navy suede and contrast blue punching
- Hand-stitched and punching detailing
- 7mm leather sole
- Goodyear Welted
- Made on the 446 last
- Comes with two dustbags and spare laces